Bolivian Ram Cichlids

  • Dave Goveny
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
      Hey Everyone,
      My name is Dave and I am new to this group. I have a 50 gallon tank
      with live plants, 4 Zebra Danios, 2 Leopard cory catfish, 2 Silver
      lyretail mollies and 2 male Bolivian Ram Cichlids. I have been looking
      for 2 female bolivian rams for over a month, I've gone to all the pet
      stores and I've also tried to order them online from 2 differant places
      and they both say they can't guarentee the sex of the fish. Can anyone
      recommend a place where I can order 2 Female Bolivian Ram Cichlids and
      have them shipped to Gloucester Ma.
      Thanks,
      Dave
    • Dave Goveny
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
        Hi Everyone,
        My name is Dave and I'm new to this group. I have been looking for 2 female Bolivian Ram Cichlids for 2 months now, I've gone to all the pet stores and even tried to order them online, every place I've gone to said they can't guarantee the sex of the fish. I have 2 male Bolivian Ram Cichlids and need 2 females, I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction and tell me somewhere I can order 2 female Bolivian Ram Cichlids and have them shipped to Gloucester Massachusetts.
        Thanks,
        Dave

      • steve
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008