Confused Flour Beetles/Fruit Flies

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007

      Does anyone have an extra culture of confused flour beetles ? I would prefer meeting in NYC area but will pay for shipping if reasonable. I am also looking for fruit fly cultures. I know that I can order them online but for the quantity that I want its not really worth it.

      Thanks,

      Eric N

    • d3dd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Eric - or anyone, have you raised
        the Confused Flour Beetle at home?

        I bought a culture years ago. When I
        read the precautions about letting them
        get loose in my house -- I took the culture
        to work. :-)

        Joanna, LMD