RE: [UniQuaria] c o 2 unit

  • Nancy Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006

      There’s an excellent article written by Giancarlo Podio about DIY CO2 on the Uniquaria site -- http://www.uniquaria.com/articles/diyco2.html.  I’ve been using his method for about a year now and it works great.  I use a 3 liter bottle on my 20 gal tank.  I just wish I could find a way to make it last longer.  J

      Nancy