Re: [UniQuaria] Introduction--oscar owner

  • Melanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 7:23 PM
      Welcome Lindsey,

      I am also an Oscar afficianado.

      My guy is a pale Lutino. Sort of an orange sherbet
      colour with charcoal-ish tinges to the outer limits
      of the fins. He's about 6 inches long at 11 months.

      check out here.... http://www.oscarfish.com/

      Membership is free and the Forums are excellent!!

      Melanie

      --- Linzi <linzi_loo7@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm Lindsey, I'm from Texas.
      > I'm new to fish keeping. I got two tiny oscars about
      > two months ago,
      > not knowing any better I put them in a tiny uncycled
      > tank, luckily I
      > managed not to kill them and I have sinced learned
      > their requirements,
      > my better judgement told me to take one of them back
      > to the store and
      > now I have a happy little oscar that is about to be
      > put in a nice
      > 90gal all by himself, not to mention he is growing
      > like a weed, he has
      > grown about 3 inches in two months!
      > Just wanted to join and read up on other
      > fishkeepers opinions. I
      > like to hear what other people have in their tanks
      > and see how they
      > are set-up. Hope to learn a lot here, thanks for
      > having me!
      > Lindsey

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Linzi Medaris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        Thanks for the welcome Melanie. I've been a member of oscarfish.com for a few months now, thats where I was informed that my fish was going to die if I didn't do some things differently! Glad to be here!
        Lindsey

        --South Texas

        Do you Yahoo!?