Re: Any advice on community tank, please?

  • Mona
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
      hey I would like to try the South American dwarf cichlids; Blue Rams,
      Bolivian or Apistogramma cacatuoides, but I'm still researching how to
      not only lower PH, but to buffer so it stays there.

      anyway my favorite tank is a 29gallon planted with about a dozen Kuhli
      Loaches, a Redtail shark and a slew of Neon Tetras.
      with a piece of driftwood it's beautiful.
      and a homemade background(a whole new thread)