RE: [UniQuaria] Re: python water changer

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
      <<Guess I will be taking it back to Walmart tomorrow.>>

      Laura, before you do, call Python. They may be able to help you with this
      problem.

      Frank M. Greco (phrankg@...)
      Visit http://www.franksaquarium.com
      The Freshwater Crustacean Farm
    • laura385m
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
        I called them this morning and they said I should try turning on the hot and cold water
        together. Well it didn't work. So she said just take it back to Walmart.

        Laura

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hi Laura. Too bad that idea didn't work. The Python is a great device. How
          long of a Python are you using?

          Frank M. Greco (phrankg@...)
          Visit http://www.franksaquarium.com
          The Freshwater Crustacean Farm
        • Tank Trinkets
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006

            I am not sure what a Python is other than some type of filtration device.  Could someone briefly describe it to me and thanks in advance?

            Shane

            www.tanktrinkets.com

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
              It was only 25 feet

              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
                Shane, a Python No Spill is a device that allows you to gravel clean,
                remove, and replace water from your tank without using buckets. See
                http://www.pythonproducts.com

                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
                  Laura, o.k., that's good. Sometimes, longer Pythons have difficulty removing
                  detritus from the gravel.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006

                    I am getting one of these today and thanks so much for the quick response.  Everyone have a great weekend.

                    Shane

                    www.tanktrinkets.com