water quality articles

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi folks. I found these articles on water quality on the MSU Cares site.
      While they are speaking of aquaculture ponds, the basic information does
      apply to our tanks and ornamental ponds.

      Nitrite in Fish Ponds: http://srac.tamu.edu/getfile.cfm?pubid=110
      Ammonia in Fish Ponds : http://srac.tamu.edu/getfile.cfm?pubid=111
      Interactions of pH, Carbon Dioxide, Alkalinity and Hardness in Fish Ponds:
      http://srac.tamu.edu/getfile.cfm?pubid=112

      There are more articles, and they can be found at
      http://srac.tamu.edu/index.cfm?catid=25 . A full list of articles can be
      found at http://srac.tamu.edu/fulllist.cfm . Almost all are aquaculture
      related, but some might be of interest.

      Frank M. Greco (phrankg@...)
      Visit http://www.franksaquarium.com
      The Freshwater Crustacean Farm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        <<Nice try Frank but the site is blocking direct linking!>>

        Try this link: http://srac.tamu.edu/ . Scroll to the bottom and click on
        "Complete SRAC Factsheet Title Listing"

        <<Anyway, what's wrong with the excellent World famous 'The Krib' web
        site?>>

        Nothing wrong with it at all. However, to my thinking, the more resources,
        the better. Different applications often come up with different solutions to
        problems.