Re: [UniQuaria] Re: Tiger barb-Nipping behaviour

  • Ken Roy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      I never keep less than 12 Tiger Barbs in a tank.

      Ken Roy,
      lahore, Pakistan.

      Ken,
      especially slow moving and fish
      with trailing fins, so one has to be careful to choose their
      companions in the community tank. >>>>

      I am curious as to how many barbs were in the tank when you noticed
      the nipping. Supposely they are less aggressive when in number above 6.

      Anyone else have any experience with quanities a tiger barbs and fin
      nipping.