Rotalla Magenta

  • Ray Simoneaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi,

      Since the Hurricane I have been hunting to replace the Rotalla Magenta
      I lost during the power outage. Can anybody sell me a some? There does
      not seem to be any availbe locally. Please reply directly to me at
      above e-mail.

      TIA
    • Michael Cecere
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005

        Try liveaquaria.com

        From: "Ray Simoneaux" <RJSimoneaux@...>
        To: UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [UniQuaria] Rotalla Magenta
        Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:43:37 -0000

        Hi,

        Since the Hurricane I have been hunting to replace the Rotalla Magenta
        I lost during the power outage. Can anybody sell me a some? There does
        not seem to be any availbe locally. Please reply directly to me at
        above e-mail.

        TIA

        Need help with your website? Go to the individuals we went to for www.UniQuaria.com, the expert team at High Aspirations, Inc. This highly qualified group can do anything and everything to make your website exceed your expectations. Please visit their website at www.highaspirationsinc.com.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        3 FREE months of MSN Dial-up Internet service. Click for full details and to sign-up now!
      • Wilma Duncan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          Hi Ray, I am placing a plant order in a few days, email me privately and will see if I can order this for you.
          Wilma