RE: [UniQuaria] Re: Blue-Green Algae

  • Nancy Wells
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005

      Now I have free-floating BGA too.  It looks like short fine hairs throughout the water column.  I added a “Poly Filter” to my filter compartment yesterday to see if it helps.  It’s supposed to remove phosphates among other things.  Once the phosphate is gone, I’ll take it out because I’m concerned that it might remove the good stuff too.  None of the filter material is removing the little “hairs”.  It seems like a hopeless battle.

      Nancy