Re: Pictures and potted plants

  • FISH2R@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 1999
      In a message dated 09/27/1999 9:09:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      d3dd@... writes:

      > I see that early evidence of engineerly
      > techie kind of talents.... isn;t that a stack'of blocks behind you?
      > Jo

      Jo;

      Yes, they are. These were the ones made out of real wood, not like the
      plastic ones today. This was from the late '50's early '60's.

      The latest picture I have on disk is when I was in the 11th grade. Got lots
      of baby pictures though.

      Tom Bates - Senior LMD
      Allentown, PA USA
    • Sherri5762@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 1999
        In a message dated 9/28/99 12:53:30 AM !!!First Boot!!!, FISH2R@...
        writes:

        > I did say this was a really old picture of myself.

        Ha ha! Too funny:) So, how much older are you now?

        Sherri