Re: [UniQuaria] Want to do it right...HELP!

  • d3dd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 31, 2005
      Ann, what plants do you have that are
      growing so fast :-)
      What kind of light to you use?
      Thanks, Joanna/LMD
    • Stanley Radzewicz
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 1, 2005
        Rummynose:

        http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=901

        --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, MSANNW <msannw@y...> wrote:
        > Joanna
        >
        > Those are the tetras, the Orange Von Rio Tetras. Will they work
        well with my neons? What other fish will they work with since I am
        going with a community tank? I would love to find some rummy nose
        tetras but cant find any in my area. Petsmart carried them once and
        havent gotten them back in since.

        > Here is what I have thought of putting in this tank, tell me if you
        think they will work together...
        > neon tetras (6)
        > Orange Von Rio Tetras (6)
        > female betta (1)
        > Micky Mouse play or swordtail (2 or 3)
        >
        > Ann
        >

        > d3dd@w... wrote:
        >
        > Ann - what Orange Tetra caught your
        > eye at Petsmart?
        > I have seen some quietly attractive
        > Orange Von Rio Tetras.
        >
        > My Petsmart also carries a Dwarf
        > Platy. It is a strong red/orange
        > and does stay small. I like small
        > fish cause I can keep more of them
        > in my tank :-)
        >
        > Joanna. LMD
        >

        > Need help with your website? Go to the individuals we went to for
        www.UniQuaria.com, the expert team at High Aspirations, Inc. This
        highly qualified group can do anything and everything to make your
        website exceed your expectations. Please visit their website at
        www.highaspirationsinc.com.