Plant Growth

  • Fran Wolfe-Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      It looks like we finally have everything optimal in the small aquarium
      for plant life. My hornwort has grown double its length since we
      anchored it and the java fern is sending out new shoots (still need to
      get a piece of wood for it to grow on).

      We're ready to convert the twenty-nine gallon to natural gravel,
      rooting substrate, and CO2. This should be fun.

      --
      Fran Wolfe-Johnson (TygerMoon Foxx)
      FoxHeart Acres, FL

      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have
      imagined.
      - Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)