Re: [UniQuaria] Fish ID Needed

  • Jan Goltz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi Kelly,

      Thanks for the reply.  I am sorry about the pic :-( - He moves so fast!

      Hmmm...  I would *like* to think that it's a rummynose, but I don't think it is.  I just doubt that a classroom project kit would have come with 50 - 100 little rummynoses.  The red coloration, btw, has greatly increased recently.  It was only a pale orange last year.

      I will try to get a better pic of him.  In the meantime, this is getting curiouser and curiouser... :-).

      - Jan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Jan, can you forward that fish photo
        to my email address - I am very
        curious. That is one long lived critter!

        So, the school bought a box of fish
        from somewhere like a biological
        supply commpany? Or did some
        student/teacher donate a tank