Aquarium photo contest

  • Mary Jane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      About.com is having a photo contest and I entered for fun.

      I would like anyone interested to take a look and cast a vote. It's
      a good site for info, too, by the way :)

      http://freshaquarium.about.com/library/photoace/blphotoace_nov2003.ht

      Mary Jane
    • Jan Goltz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        *woohoo* Ya got my vote! I love photo contests like that. It's fun looking
        at everyone's fish pics. I may enter a pic in the Dec. contest myself, so
        thanks for the link. :-) Good luck with the contest!!

        - Jan