Re: Plant Raffle Winners

  • John Chambers
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
      > DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!!!!! The Winners Are -----------
      >
      > HIGH LIGHT
      > Danny Vinson and John Chambers
      >
      > LOW LIGHT
      > Martha Battenfield and Shelly (prairiegirl)

      Uh, I finally won something! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

      Unfortunately, if you will re-read the little message sent from
      PayPal, I bought tickets for the "low-light" group :-(
      I'm afraid that I just don't have the lighting to support the high
      light plants.

      However, my main interest was in supporting UniQuaria, so that's
      what's important.
      Congrats to all of my fellow winners!!

      John Chambers
    • prairiegirl_01
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
        > WOOHOO...that is terrific. I can't wait to get my new plants.
        Thanks so much :)
        OK everyone...make sure you get your tickets for the next draws.
        Support the uniquaria site and get in on a chance for some nice
        plants.
      • Nimish Mathur
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
          A Very Hearty Congratulations to all you guys :) hope giancarlo does not object :). tom let me know if it is still on as i would like to further extend my luck on high light plants as well now again.

          Nim

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
            Glad to see your name on the winner's
            list :-)
            Joanna, LMD
          • d3dd@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
              OOPS, I wonder if a couple of
              our LMDs were a little overdosed
              on Halloween sugar :-)

              Hey, John, how surprised were you
              to see your name on the list?
              Joanna, LMD Kansas US
            • John Chambers
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
                > Hey, John, how surprised were you
                > to see your name on the list?
                > Joanna, LMD Kansas US

                I'm excited to win ANYTHING!
              • Martha Battenfeld
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2003
                  --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Bates" <fish2r@p...> wrote:
                  > Hello all;
                  > LOW LIGHT
                  >
                  > Martha Battenfield

                  Wow! How cool...this is exciting.....thank you, thank you , thank you!

                  Martha B
                • danny_vinson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
                    Contribute to the board and get new plants for the new tank I'm
                    setting up this weekend! This is great, thanks!