Plant Raffle Winners

  • Tom Bates
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hello all;

      As promised, today we had to drawing for the *first* group of winners for
      our Live Plant Raffle. I say first group because, unless Giancarlo objects,
      we will keep this Raffle going. What I will do is subtract the winners
      tickets but keep all others in the running for the second drawing. If the
      winner from this drawing purchased multiple tickets, just the winning ticket
      will be dismissed.

      DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!!!!! The Winners Are -----------

      HIGH LIGHT

      Danny Vinson and John Chambers

      LOW LIGHT

      Martha Battenfield and Shelly (prairiegirl)

      All winners will be contacted off list by Giancarlo to make arrangements for
      shipping their plant selections. CONGRATS !!!!!!!

      Tom Bates - Senior LMD
      Allentown, PA USA
      http://www.UniQuaria.com

      Politicians are like diapers - they need to be changed often or they begin
      to stink.
    • John Chambers
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
        > DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!!!!! The Winners Are -----------
        >
        > HIGH LIGHT
        > Danny Vinson and John Chambers
        >
        > LOW LIGHT
        > Martha Battenfield and Shelly (prairiegirl)

        Uh, I finally won something! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

        Unfortunately, if you will re-read the little message sent from
        PayPal, I bought tickets for the "low-light" group :-(
        I'm afraid that I just don't have the lighting to support the high
        light plants.

        However, my main interest was in supporting UniQuaria, so that's
        what's important.
        Congrats to all of my fellow winners!!

        John Chambers
      • prairiegirl_01
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
          > WOOHOO...that is terrific. I can't wait to get my new plants.
          Thanks so much :)
          OK everyone...make sure you get your tickets for the next draws.
          Support the uniquaria site and get in on a chance for some nice
          plants.
        • Nimish Mathur
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
            A Very Hearty Congratulations to all you guys :) hope giancarlo does not object :). tom let me know if it is still on as i would like to further extend my luck on high light plants as well now again.

            Nim

            Need help with your website? Go to the individuals we went to for www.UniQuaria.com, the expert team at High Aspirations, Inc. This highly qualified group can do anything and everything to make your website exceed your expectations. Please visit their website at www.highaspirationsinc.com.

          • d3dd@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
              Glad to see your name on the winner's
              list :-)
              Joanna, LMD
            • d3dd@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
                OOPS, I wonder if a couple of
                our LMDs were a little overdosed
                on Halloween sugar :-)

                Hey, John, how surprised were you
                to see your name on the list?
                Joanna, LMD Kansas US
              • John Chambers
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
                  > Hey, John, how surprised were you
                  > to see your name on the list?
                  > Joanna, LMD Kansas US

                  I'm excited to win ANYTHING!
                • Martha Battenfeld
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2003
                    --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Bates" <fish2r@p...> wrote:
                    > Hello all;
                    > LOW LIGHT
                    >
                    > Martha Battenfield

                    Wow! How cool...this is exciting.....thank you, thank you , thank you!

                    Martha B
                  • danny_vinson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
                      Contribute to the board and get new plants for the new tank I'm
                      setting up this weekend! This is great, thanks!