Re: [UniQuaria] Re: I Would like to have this special fish. :)

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2003
      <<IMHO, gray areas are the blood parrots, etc. I like those little fish.
      Is cross-breeding genetic manipulation? Hard for me to see a mule as a
      genetic manipulations.>>

      The problem with these fish is, IMO, that you are crossing fish that would
      otherwise never even meet each other. There's also no real reason to do
      this. None of the species involved in the crossing are enhanced in any way.
      And these fish are NOT mules. They can and do reproduce.

      Frank M. Greco (phrankg@...)
      Visit http://www.franksaquarium.com
      The Freshwater Shrimp Farm
    • wild child
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 5, 2003
        but the right person :) ROFLMAO!.....

        (ok..sorry everyone :) last OT from me on this :)

        pat