Re: OT: Finding Nemo

  • dragonace31
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      I saw finding Nemo earlier today and I agree that it was quite good.
      One comment about the whole experience: the theater that I went to
      had an aquarium set up in the lobby. It was unbelievably
      overcrowded, and showcased a diseased clownfish. Ironic...

      Adam

      --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <kidznpets@w...> wrote:
      > I saw Nemo Friday. Wonderful movie!
      >
      > --Pat in NJ
    • TomV
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        I  took my daughter to see it yesterday. It was great fun!! The stuff about the filters was a scream!

        TomV

        Pat <kidznpets@...> wrote:
        I saw Nemo Friday.   Wonderful movie!

        --Pat in NJ