Re: OT: Finding Nemo

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2003
      I saw Nemo Friday. Wonderful movie!

      --Pat in NJ
    • dragonace31
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        I saw finding Nemo earlier today and I agree that it was quite good.
        One comment about the whole experience: the theater that I went to
        had an aquarium set up in the lobby. It was unbelievably
        overcrowded, and showcased a diseased clownfish. Ironic...

        Adam

        --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <kidznpets@w...> wrote:
        > I saw Nemo Friday. Wonderful movie!
        >
        > --Pat in NJ
      • TomV
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
          I  took my daughter to see it yesterday. It was great fun!! The stuff about the filters was a scream!

          TomV

          Pat <kidznpets@...> wrote:
          I saw Nemo Friday.   Wonderful movie!

          --Pat in NJ