Re: To bec-found convict link

  • Becs A Fish Nut
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 1999
      I dont know I'll look for one on the web thanks for the idea.
      Becs
      TN USA

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 1999
        I looked this up its not him.....back to the drawing board thank you though
        :)
        Becs
        TN USA

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 1999
          The one they have is about 7 to 8 inches. They think it might be a jack
          dempsey (did i say that before?)
          Becs
          TN USA

          I understand a lot of the cichlids are mixed breeds in the stores. I don't
          know a lot about them. I do think convicts are great looking fish though.
          How big is the fish he has?
          jennifer
          >Thanks Jennifer! But my friend's fish has one single vertical strip
          across
          >it. It looks like a Jack Dempsey and thats what they think it is but it
          has
          >a differnt strip. Do you think its a mix bred?
          >Becs
          >TN USA

        • jennifer