keep this in your thoughts

  • Wilma Duncan
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
      On Friday evening I donated a betta, plants, and food to a small 5 year old boy- name Phillip- his parents had recently separated, his mother was recovering from a suicide attempt. Sometime after they left here and returned home the estranged husband and his girlfriend went into their home and beat the mother. Sometimes people ask me why I have this program  and why I do what I do, well this is the reason. I pray this small child will find comfort in having a betta for a friend. God knows he probably wonders where love is at the moment. Please keep them in your thoughts today.
      Wilma
    • Wilma Duncan
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
        Tom, can I ask what kind of surgery and do keep me posted on how it goes.
        Wilma
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
          Wilma, thank you for doing what you do. This kid definately needs a friend. Kelly
[...]

        • Thomas Vetre
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003

          • Christina <cmackinn@interchange.ubc.ca>
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
              Wilma,

              Thanks for what you do. My prayers are added to yours, that Phillip
              will find comfort from his new friend, as well as protection and peace.

              Saddened but glad there are caring people like you...

              Christina
            • Tom Reagin
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
                Thanks Wilma--you already know how much I think of you
                and your mission. I appreciate your keeping it up.

                TomR

                Sometimes people ask me why I have
                > this program and why I do what I do, well this is
                > the reason. I pray this small child will find
                > comfort in having a betta for a friend. God knows he
                > probably wonders where love is at the moment. Please
                > keep them in your thoughts today.
                > Wilma

                =====
                Thomas G. Reagin, O.D.
                104 Church Street
                Decatur, GA 30030

                Voice (404)378-3694
                Fax (404)373-0741

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • Wilma Duncan
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
                  Harry, here is my web site and I raise and donate fish, plants, food and equipment to school children, the elderly and the low income here in West Virginia. I sell plants and fish,, ect to raise money to do this See my web site for more info.
                  Wilma

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
                      Ok Tom, we care and will keep you in out thoughts hurry and get well we will miss you.
                      Wilma

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003