Re: [UniQuaria] Ebo-Jager heaters

  • Larry G. Alexander
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 2:36 AM
      It means that the opening and closing of their contacts will
      not cause interference (static) in your radio and TV sets.

      Regards,

      Larry G. Alexander
      Tyler, Texas - USA

      At 10:08 AM 2/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:

      >I was looking at the heaters in PetSolutions' catolog, and it desribes the
      >Ebo-Jager heaters as being "Free from radio and TV interference". What
      >does this mean? Should I worry about my heaters, which are all different
      >brands?
    • Scott Jons
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 11:58 AM

        OOHHH... O.K.  -Thanks!

         "Larry G. Alexander" <lonestar1@...> wrote:

        It means that the opening and closing of their contacts will
        not cause interference (static) in your radio and TV sets.

        Regards,

        Larry G. Alexander
        Tyler, Texas - USA

        At 10:08 AM 2/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:

        >I was looking at the heaters in PetSolutions' catolog, and it desribes the
        >Ebo-Jager heaters as being "Free from radio and TV interference".   What
        >does this mean?  Should I worry about my heaters, which are all different
        >brands?

        Need help with your website? Go to the individuals we went to for www.UniQuaria.com, the expert team at High Aspirations, Inc. This highly qualified group can do anything and everything to make your website exceed your expectations. Please visit their website at www.highaspirationsinc.com.

        Scott

        Do you Yahoo!?