Re: [UniQuaria] feeding & lights

  • K.R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      hmm.....I stopped reading. Couldn't get a straight answer to anything anyway
      <grin>...besides, who has time. I just feed my fish, they don't care as long
      as there is food involved. Kelly

      > I read that you should wait a half hour after turning
      > on the ligths before feeding... so the fish are awake
      > and see food... no?
      >
      > --- "dazzmos <dazzmos@...>"
      > <dazzmos@...> wrote:
      > > hi i have read (in one book)that you should not turn
      > > the light on
      > > for at least half hour after feeding !!! is this
      > > true ?? any
      > > comments ?
      > >
      > > Tanks a lot!!!
      > > bye

      > http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      >

      > Need help with your website? Go to the individuals we went to for
      www.UniQuaria.com, the expert team at High Aspirations, Inc. This highly
      qualified group can do anything and everything to make your website exceed
      your expectations. Please visit their website at www.highaspirationsinc.com.