Re: [UniQuaria] what should i feed my guppies

  • AuntieFran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/2/03 8:14:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, pfunford15@... writes:
      i plan on giong away for a week this summer and i was wondering if i
      would be able to give my guppies a vacation feeder?
      Please don't!  Those things can create major messes.  You fish will be fine for a week without food . . . and, whatever you do, don't overfeed them before you leave or when you return.

      Growing old is inevitable . . . growing up is optional!
    • steven pitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Thanks for the info.