UniQuaria Betta Raffle

  • Tom Bates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
       Hello all;

      This is a re-post of our current Raffle announcement. To date we have not sold any tickets yet but I hope that is soon to change. Below you will find a "New and Improved" Raffle announcement. Please read on.

      It is time to announce another Raffle. This Raffle features one of Wilma's Cherry Red male Bettas. This fish is a single tail male, whose sisters have won quite a few honors at recent International Betta Congress (IBC) shows. Here is a photo of this fish:

      Tickets for this Raffle will cost $10.00 each. The reason for the higher price than usual is we have modified our Raffle shipping policy (for this Raffle only) to include Overnight Shipping at UniQuaria's expense. I compared prices found on online auction sites for similar Bettas and many are in the $25.00 price range and up (and these prices do not include shipping).

      If anyone has any questions about this fish, I'm sure Wilma will be more than willing to answer them. Please ask your questions on-list.

      As usual, tickets can be obtained through either PayPal or Postal Mail. The PayPal account is lksmith16801@.... You can click on the button below to purchase tickets online.

      The Postal Address is:

      Joe Eisenhart
      C/O UniQuaria Raffle
      251 Madison Street
      State College, PA  16801

      If purchasing tickets by Postal Mail, please inform either myself (fish2r@...) or Joe (lksmith16801@...). This way we will know to expect your letter.

      This Raffle will be open for a few weeks and ample notice will be given once a definitive ending date has been established. As with all Raffles, all proceeds go into our Treasury to support the funding of our (your) website. Without these funds, the website would soon cease to exist.

      Wouldn't this fish make a nice Christmas gift???? Buy your tickets now and buy them often. Thank you for supporting UniQuaria

      Tom Bates - Senior LMD
      Allentown, PA  USA
      http://www.UniQuaria.com