Bumblebee gobies and brackish tanks

  • Tricia M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      I'm looking forward to getting a few of these little guys. Does
      anyone here keep them? What type of tank setup do you have,
      decorations, plants, substrates, lighting, etc etc -- i wanna know
      all i can. found a few good sites but most just reiterate everything
      else i've found.

      Coincidingly, anyone know any places with good brackish information?