Re: [UniQuaria] New setup advice

  • ElektraHot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
      I will be setting up a 120 gallon tank in a few months (have to build the
      stand first). It isn't the standard long tank, but 4 feet by 2 feet. It
      will be a saltwater tank, and the first (& main...lol in his eyes) inhabitant
      will be my black tipped grouper.

      I welcome andy and all suggestions on what would be the best filtration for
      this tank setup. The tank is not drilled or anything.

      Thanks
      Sheryl