Re: electronic/digital pH monitor

  • garcya24
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      --- In UniQuaria@y..., "alibertij" <alibertij@y...> wrote:
      > Does anyone know of an electronic/digital pH monitor other than
      > the "American Marine Pinpoint pH"? If so please post. If you happen
      > to know of any purchase info, i.e. website, address, &/or phone
      > number of the retailer that would also be appreciated. thanks - Joe

      alibertij,Milwaukee has many pH meters and controllers for aquarist.
      www.miltesterusa.com. Good Luck...Robert.
    • alibertij
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
        thanks Robert, I'll check out that site right now. - Joe

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
          Robert, Have you checked this site recently? I think it may have
          been changed. I can't seem to find it. - Joe

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
            --- In UniQuaria@y..., "alibertij" <alibertij@y...> wrote:
            > Robert, Have you checked this site recently? I think it may have
            > been changed. I can't seem to find it. - Joe
            >
            > alibertij,sorry about that,had not been to their site in months.
            Try customaquatic.com they have both Hanna & Milwaukee
            digital meters.. Robert.