Re: Questions about Dwarf Gouramis

  • callum@dr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      We have three dwarf gourami in one tank,
      Un known to me but at the time but they are all males. One of them
      gets chased a little but now and then, but that is all.
      The males have better colour than females. In this part of the world
      you only generally see males for sale, because of the colour I guess.

      We have three in a 29 gal tank, I would think One gal per fish isn't
      quite enough for these, they are reasonably active! - At least ours
      are!

      I know nothing about breeding them, Ours arn't to concerned about
      hiding, Though they have plaenty of places to do so if they wish so
      perhaps that is why!

      Cheers
      Callum