RE: [UniQuaria] 7-UP /= Repeat FAQ

  • Vinny DiDonato
    Message 1 of 114 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi all:

      I tried this method last night with a sick Nimbochromis venustus I had. It
      must have sustained an injury from one of the breeding zebras I have, and
      had a huge gash and rotting black hole in it's side. It was lying on the
      bottom of the tank and breathing heavily; trying to remain in an upright
      position was a problem. It constantly fell on its side, and I couldn't look
      at it anymore.

      I put the fish in a smallish tank I had, filled with some water from the
      tank. I poured a can of seltzer in the water, and seconds later it died.

      I hope this was the right method of doing this... but from what I saw, it
      died almost instantaneously. My wife took issue with me because I killed
      the fish, but I think she understands now why I did this.

      -Vinny

      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 9, 2001
        My vote's the same as Michelles.