Re: [UniQuaria] Photo

  • Larry Alexander
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2000
      At 10:42 PM 10/1/2000 +0530, you wrote:
      >Larry,
      >Thanks for the photo. Could we put it in the photo files of members
      >instead of in the garden to scare crows? It is really nice to be able
      >to put a face to the messages.

      Yes, Miss Lois, if you wish. I dyed my hair and beard gray
      to make me look more distinguished. Yeah, right. "Extinguished"
      should be the word.

      Larry Alexander
      Tyler, Texas - USA
    • TygerMoon Foxx
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 11, 2001
        Merry Met,

        This is the best and most up to date photo I have. It was taken in May of
        last year when we were visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom on our one year
        anniversary. At their wildlife conservation center, they have a beautiful
        mural encompassing all of the animals in the world and I chose to pose next
        to the lion, as it is also my sun sign. I'll get a more up to date photo
        as soon as the digi cam can be found and charged. We set it up somewhere
        and can't remember where.

        In Light and Shadow,

        TygerMoon Foxx

        I am darkness and light, the shadow hunter and king of the sun.
        My claws hold the earth, my tongue tastes the sky.
        I am steadfast and strong, compassionate and caring.
        I am tiger, and my words are pure.

        "Welcome to the 21st century. Dang, everybody's still stupid." -----Simtra
        Kyphrion Firefox
      • Tom Bates
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 12, 2001
          Tyger;

          Thanks for sending your photo. I have added it to our Member Photo files at
          our Yahoo Groups homepage. If anyone else would like to have their photo
          join Tyger's and everyone else's already there, please send them to either
          the list of myself off-list.

          Once again, thank you so much Tyger.

          Tom Bates - Senior LMD
          Allentown, PA