Re: [UniQuaria] Syndontis

  • Da Tiger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
      ROFLMO!

      troi

      mopargrrl wrote:

      > Its so nice to see that someone has the shop-light-
      > too-long-for-the-tank look like i do :)
      > I just put a ten gallon at the end so the light
      > wouldn't be wasted.
      >
      > later,
      > christine
    • Ray Simoneaux
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
        Hey Joe,

        >>>are you sure that is the only requirement? I mean I had two S.
        eupterus that got fairly big and were very peaceful. I passed them on
        to Terry Fairfield a while back when I decided it was time to redo my
        tank. They have gotten bigger since! Anyhow, multipunctatus although
        not striped comes to mind right off. Nice cat to work with.>>>

        The main feature I want is one that will be peaceful. I also want to
        keep them with some full grown Black Neon Tetras and also wonder if they
        would eat the Tetras. This tank has been set up for some Altum
        Angelfish, and the Black Neons are a contrast fish.
      • Ray Simoneaux
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
          Tetras
          for 2 years without a hitch. The Synos only come out when lights are off

          and spawned twice. But when I added 12 Cherry Barbs (sleepwalking
          through the lfs) on an impulse.......the results were less than
          favorable. 12 LESS Joe LMD>>>>

          Funny how when the fish is added later it becomes prey. Yet they do not
          look at the other fish as food.

          RAY S LMD