New Photos Posted

  • Tom Bates
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hello all;

      More photos have been uploaded to our photo files and I would like to make
      their announcement to our digest members.

      A photo of Brent Turner was added to our member photo file. I think we now
      have all our Australian members represented in this folder. On behalf of the
      Aussies, I would like to issue a challenge to the other continents and
      countries. Are you going to allow this to happen? Show your civic pride and
      patriotism, please submit your photo to be added to these files. Hey, you
      can't blame a guy for trying.

      Tom Funk sent in photos of the Amazon Sword plantlets sprouting roots on the
      emergent stems. Tom also sent in photos of a Clown Loach and an excellent
      photo of his SAE. If anyone has doubts what a SAE looks like, please view
      this picture.

      Thank you all,

      Tom Bates - Senior LMD
      Allentown, PA USA