Re: Marine starter (John)

  • Carol Keen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      Dear John,

      I also do saltwater tanks, including seahorses+ACE- :) They aren't too hard, and
      if you want to talk to me about them, just e-mail me at this address:

      fish2nth+AEA-earthlink.net

      Carol :) LMD AL+-GA
    • Carol Keen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Dear Joanne,

        ROLFLOL! OH my! That is too funny that I did that! Nosy is fine!
        {Sorry John!} No ACE things, I raise seahorses and work with other marine
        fish. There! I *guess* I was trying to type FISH at some wild time of night!

        Does ANYONE know how to make the spell checker for Outlook Express 5 work?
        All I have is a greyed out box. As we can see, I NEED that function!

        Carol :) LMD AL+GA