Re: video

  • Lois Pandya
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2000
      Sherri,
      My download of the video went to my temp file. My computer called it
      "11-30-1999" of the "Application" type. I had to go to- my
      computer-C-temp-11-30-1999 and then the video came up. Good luck. It might
      also be in your download file under C.
      Lois

      Sherri5762@... wrote:

      > From: Sherri5762@...
      >
      > Well, I downloaded it, but now can't find it to run it. Anyone got any
      > ideas??
      >
      > Sherri

    • Lois Pandya
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2000
        Sherri,
        I forgot that you had AOL! Glad you found it. Wasn't it nice? I love some of
        the new technology!