Re: Water hardness/discus

  • Lois Pandya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Sherri,
      Thanks for your answers to my ques. How are your discus doing now? I think it
      would be best to separate the rams from the discus if you can. Of course the rams
      were only protecting their kids, but discus are too precious to permit them to be
      attacked.
      My water PH is plenty low enough but it is really hard. Mostly others mention
      low PH with soft water.
      Does anyone have any ideas on how to soften water without messing up the PH?
      Thanks.
      Lois