Re: [UniQuaria] RE: Bettas

(98422)
  • wild child
    Oct 14, 2013 Expand Messages
      I love snails.. going to look into getting some of these guys.. thanks for the info :)
      Pat

      On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM, <canineclara@...> wrote:

      Have kept them together before.  Depends on the Betta mostly.   But it's a good fish to try.  They don't move around alot so they don't attract alot of attention.  If you want a good cleaner try zebra nerite snails.  They do a  great job of keeping everything clean.

      ---In uniquaria@yahoogroups.com, <wildchild1961@...> wrote:

      You know.. I adore those little otos but in 20 years of fishkeeping I have never managed to keep single one alive for more than a couple months.  I gave up after 4 .. seemed like I was knowingly sacrificing one if I bought it to try again.

      So not the right one to tell you if they are compatable or not!

      On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:27 AM, <fran.lannom@...> wrote:

      It's been way too long since I've had an aquarium and am considering getting a 5- or 10-G tank for one betta and maybe a few otos.  I'm concerned about compatability.

    • Show all 75 messages in this topic