Re: [Uncleanedcoins] Propanol - forwarded from Hannes

  • Bob Schwarer
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      That's isopropanol. I think the reference may be to n-propanol (straight chain. iso is a branched chain)

      Bob Schwarer
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hi Red,

        well, propanol is propanol. Maybe with an 'e' at the end ?
        But what is cipro ?

        > "Heilige Scheiss, es scheinte mir
        > dass ich aus die Schmertz sterben mussen!"
        ROFLOL ... do you need a Aspirin ? *G* ;-)

        Greetings,
        Hannes.
        www.captain.at

        Red wrote:

        > The first thing to consider is that cipro kills ALL of the intestinal flora
        > that we all take for granted, but which do bulk of digesting our food.
        >
        > Hmmm, no bacteria means a perfect anerobic environment for fermentation.
        >
        > With fermenttion cones the byproducts od fermentation, namely
        > CO2. Dienstat, um zewi Uhr, dachte ich: "Heilige Scheiss, es scheinte mir
        > dass ich aus die Schmertz sterben mussen!"
        >
        > Ostubaf. Red
      • Hannes Mayer
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
          Souze was saying 'So now we should not use water'
          Therefore my reply 'well, i will contine to use distilled water
          on the 10 coins I clean per year ...'
          But I'm thinking of new ways. Maybe the propanol/water/dishsoap
          solution is a wonder-mixture ? I don't know, but I think it's
          worth a try.

          Greetings,
          Hannes.
          www.captain.at