Re: distilled water vs. oil

  • Hauslohn@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Somewhere in the archives you will find more scientific explanations,
      and hopefully someone will reply...... but basically, less messy, the
      coins do not have to be cleaned to get the oil off later; Distilled
      water is cheaper, though you have to change it more often, some folks
      do it daily, we do it when we think about it and the water is visibly
      dirty. It works and that is the best reason - something about the
      distilled water wanting the molecules and minerals from the
      coin...... see archives !!!!
      Mark Lehman is the great attributor for Romans and evrything, but we
      are always glad to try on Greeks.
      Good luck
      Souzana & Mikhali