Re: [Uncleanedcoins] Istros

  • thebeast@beastcoins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      Souzana Lioness and Mikhali Cub,

      Did you get that one from the lot of uncleaned Greek coins I sold you last
      week? Can you send the list some pictures? I need to learn a lot about
      Greek coins yet and hope you find lots of interesting items!

      I don't have any dolphins in my collection yet and don't tell Liz if that
      was from us. Dolphins are her favorite animals and she would take my
      campgates away if she found out :( I'll tell her Rocky did it if it was
      from us :) No one can say no to that fuzzy face.

      Happy attributing,

      --Beast

      We just cleaned a nice bronze from Istros..... Apollo Head Rt,
      and on rev... Sea Eagle flying Left & attacking a Dolphin - about AE16
      with I Sigma T Rho I (then H or N)
      definitely Istros, mentioned in Historia Numorum, but no Sears Number -
      are
      there any refs for this?

      Souzana and Mikhali