Re: [Uncleanedcoins] uncleaned sources

  • Moses-Wildermuth mosespro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      My entire collection of ancients (valued at several thousand at least was
      stolen from me several years ago. I am just now getting to the point
      where I may start cleaning and collecting ancients again. So I wonder as
      well.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
        I have about 500 nice late uncleaned romans from bulgaria and some from Spain that I am willing to sell