uncleaned sources

  • wcottle1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Having finally finished cleaning the last of my uncleaned coins, I am looking for a batch of uncleaned coins. The market seems to have changed quite a bit. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good source of uncleaned coins?
      Wayne Cottle
    • Moses-Wildermuth mosespro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        My entire collection of ancients (valued at several thousand at least was
        stolen from me several years ago. I am just now getting to the point
        where I may start cleaning and collecting ancients again. So I wonder as
        well.

        > Having finally finished cleaning the last of my uncleaned coins, I am
        > looking for a batch of uncleaned coins. The market seems to have
        > changed quite a bit. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good
        > source of uncleaned coins?
        > Wayne Cottle

      • Jb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
          I have about 500 nice late uncleaned romans from bulgaria and some from Spain that I am willing to sell