New uncleaned coins listed on my website, Win A VF+ AR Antoninianus of Valerian!

  • coinscrubber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      Hi everyone! I have met my selling limits on ebay for the month ,:-(, so I decided to try listing a bunch of uncleaned coins on my own website. They are all very nice quality, and some might sell for a bit more on ebay, since I tried to price them reasonably.
      There are also some nice early Roman uncleaned coins and special ones.

      http://coinscrubber.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

      I added some new categories for my uncleaned coins. There is a easy to clean category, a difficult category, and a special coins category. So if you are looking for something in particular, please check those out!

      Don't forget that all purchases get an entry in my drawing contest (see http://coinscrubber.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=contest&product_id=393 for details) for a VF+ Valerian. There are only 2 names so far, so it could be worth buying a coin just for a chance at this one!

      Thanks, hope you find something you like!
      Nathan Hochrein