45 One Cent Ancient Coin Auctions Ending Tomorrow and all next week!

  • coin_ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hello Everyone! I hope this message comes to you in good spirits and pleasant times. Romae Aeternae Numismatics has 45 ancient coins ending at auction on ebay this week. They were all started at only 1 cent! The first 5 will end Sunday November 13 (tomorrow) at 12 noon CST. A subsequent 5 will end every day for the next week or so. At the time of writing this, about 10 of them have yet to be listed (they will be listed at noon Sunday, and Monday), the other 35 are already up and running. They are all still at low bids and make for excellent bargains, and many of them have no bids at all! All of them come with a certificate of authenticity, and are guaranteed authentic forever. Here is a link to the auctions:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Romae-Aeternae-Numismatics/ANCIENT-COIN-AUCTION-/_i.html?_fsub=1097024015&_sid=783777655&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

      Thanks and God Bless,

      Ed