100 New Items + 10% off Sale + Group Lot Auctions

  • coin_ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hello everyone! I know it has been quite some time since I last posted
      to the list. I apologize for my lack of updates. I am here to let you
      know that Romae Aeternae Numismatics has added over 100 new items to the
      coin shop (since I originally posted this message to my email
      subscribers, the total new items is now a little less than 100). There
      are many great coins to be had, at fantastic prices. To view all of the
      new items, go here:

      http://tinyurl.com/4y9r5dj <http://tinyurl.com/4y9r5dj>

      You'll also notice that all of my items have been marked down by 10%.
      This isn't 10% off some inflated price, this is 10% off already low
      prices! There are over 300 items listed (with many more to come soon).
      Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find something for you! Be sure
      to look soon though because the sale ends tomorrow night.

      Last but not least, there are 5 group lots of coins (4 of them ancient,
      one modern). Among them is a lot of 11 Byzantine bronzes, and a lot of
      80+ uncleaned coins. Check them out here:

      http://tinyurl.com/43w8lvb <http://tinyurl.com/43w8lvb>

      Thanks for reading and God Bless,

      Ed Beck ~ www.eternalromancoins.com ~ Romae Aeternae Numismatics ~
      coin_ed@...