Help Needed IDing this Coin...

  • Dan Mancuso
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      I am not sure if this coin is Ancient, Middle ages, Old or perhaps
      strange play money!

      ???

      If you cannot see this, Your browser is too old, or this room is still
      not allowing images so that... because... just in case... well... check
      Ancient Peddler group to see the pic.

      I was also trying to figure out which groups I can post images to, and
      which I will have to do the old-fashioned way in the future... (hmmm is
      that an oxymoron?)

      | http://www.qoinage.com Photographs, Coins, Weather/RoosterCam plus |
      | Saturday Nite Live Photo Chat! http://www.qoinage.com/chat 2400UTC |
      | .This eMail may contain errors I was not aware of when I typed it. |