Fw: [CoinCom] Selling all my coins which will total2700 coins.

  • Jb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      --- On Tue, 3/1/11, Jb <joeblazick@...> wrote:

      I have decided to get out of the ancient coin collecting hobby and have chosen Imperial Coins to consign them to.Alfred DeLaFe  is in the process of photographing thr firdt 100
      and I( have another 250 awiting to ship to hime.First 100 will consist of mant very nice Augustus silver denarii and other early Imperial coins such as a bruts Denarii fromm 44bc Julius Caesar and some portrait coins of Mrac Antony/Second 100 will be a ot more of the republic coins with some Vitelus and a really super Agrippa and also a few of my better Claudius and caligula sestertii..As sone as they are listed I urge everyone to go to Imperial coins site and buy fast because with the variety that is being listed .they should sell fast.