Lot of 625+ Uncleaned Roman Coins Auction ending Wednesday + New Coins listed

  • coin_ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your new year! Romae Aeternae Numismatics has a lot of 625+ uncleaned Roman coin at auction, and they are ending this Wednesday. These are good quality (not premium, but nowhere near junk) with most either showing some details or being encrusted with dirt. Some of the larger coins are worn nearly smooth, but some of those show details still. I started the entire lot at 99 cents with $20 domestic shipping. They will be ending tomorrow at about 8pm CST. Click the link to be directed to the auction:

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-625-Uncleaned-Ancient-Roman-Coins-NO-RESERVE-/180606488858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0cfc511a>

      Also, I have added 74 new coins to my coins shop (which is now down to 66 coins due to sales). There is something for everyone from the bargains (all $30 or less) to the choice and high quality specimens. Please click on the following link to browse the selection:

      <http://stores.ebay.com/Romae-Aeternae-Numismatics/New-Arrivals-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=2519674015&_sid=783777655&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1>

      Thank you for reading and happy new year!

      Thanks and God Bless,

      Ed Beck (Romae Aeternae Numismatics)