A Little Greek Sale

  • Tony Jaworski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      We have placed five Black Sea Greek types on deep specials and the Horde Ants
      that we have. Here are the details ... they are all 30% or more off the normal
      list price.

      Uncleaned Black Sea Greeks sale price $2.50
      Cleaned/Semi Cleaned Phangorian Black Sea Greeks sale price $7.00
      Pantikapaion Thrace Cow & Plow and the Satyr and Caps coins Sale price $12.50
      Uncleaned Phanagorian Black Sea Sale Price $5.00
      Horde Cleaned Ants sale price $10.00

      We also have a large amount of Spanish Roman and Medieval coins in stock.

      Thanks,

      Tony & Tom

      http://www.commonbronze.com/catalog/specials.php